For Your Construction Project
Whether you are doing a small kitchen remodel or building a 20,000 square foot commercial building, we can provide all the services you will need for waste disposal. We have a variety of container sizes to choose from, and portable restrooms and holding tank services from once to seven days per week.
For smaller projects we can provide a small dumpster services on request as you fill it up. For larger projects we can provide 30-cu. yard roll-off containers serviced on call or scheduled. You can even take advantage of requesting dump activities right here on our website (see the roll-off icon on in the left column of this and our homepage).
Roll-off Container Options include:
- 10-Cubic Yard – Allows up to 2 tons at one rate, additional tonnage fees may apply
- 12-Cubic Yard – Allows up to 2 tons at one rate, additional tonnage fees may apply
- 15-Cubic Yard – Allows up to 2 tons at one rate, additional tonnage fees may apply
- 20-Cubic Yard – Allows up to 3 tons at one rate, additional tonnage fees may apply
- 30-Cubic Yard – Allows up to 4 tons at one rate, additional tonnage fees may apply
- 40-Cubic Yard – Allows up to 5 tons at one rate, additional tonnage fees may apply
You may request any one of these containers for a recyclable material including:
- Wood (new construction)
- Cardboard and other fibers
- Concrete (limitations on container size/tonnage apply)
- Drywall (limitations may apply due to marketability)
Small container Options include:
- 2-Cubic Yard Dumpster
- 3-Cubic Yard Dumpster
- 4-Cubic Yard Dumpster
Please note the following Service Requirements:
- Do not place ANY hazardous chemicals or materials in this container such as paints, engine oil, gasoline and more
- Be sure to leave room for our truck and driver to access the container
- Do Not block access
- Place on a hard, level surface (See service agreement for complete terms and conditions)
We offer standard portable Toilets for construction projects as well as Handicap accessible units, holding tanks rentals and pumping services, and handwash units. All units are staked down to ensure there ability to withstand the high winds we encounter in the area so often. These can be scheduled for monthly servicing to 7 x weekly (depends on area) as your needs dictate.
We can also provide 40 cubic yard storage units for your construction site needs.
If you have other needs for your site project, please contact us, as we may have the services you need.