We have the career for you! Visit our Cheyenne, WY location at 475 Road 128A to apply today!
Wyoming Disposal System’s mission is to be the most innovative, trusted, and comprehensive Waste Diversion Company in Wyoming. We are focused on serving the community, customers and its employees while maintaining operational excellence and continued growth through Safety, Service and Sustainability principles. We are looking for equally committed individuals who are aligned with those same values to grow and develop with our company.
All applicants must apply in person at our Cheyenne, WY location at 475 Road 128A!
The Maintenance Mechanic performs repairs and maintenance on trucks and/or equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Work with lead mechanic(s) to maintain preventative maintenance schedule on all equipment.
- Performs repairs and maintenance on electric, diesel and gasoline trucks including front-end loader, roll off, and other vehicles to maximize safe and productive operations. Typical repairs include, but are not limited to, routine maintenance and repair of engines, chassis, driveline, body components, hydraulic systems, brake systems, electrical systems, suspension systems, wheels, and tires.
- Road tests vehicles to diagnose problems and/or test repairs.
- Reads and interprets DVIRs (drive vehicle inspection report) and/or repair orders, communicates with supervisor and/or driver for clarification of problems and preventive techniques to minimize future repairs.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Preferred: CDL Class B with airbrake endorsement. Mack Premium tech tool/ Cummins Insite/ Allison Doc/ International Service Max
We are looking for recent graduates from a reputable tech school and experienced individuals with 3-4 years of experience in a Maintenance environment with Mechanic responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time