We recognize the importance of all charities and support many non-profit agencies and community programs. Wyoming Disposal Systems strongly believes in local community and in giving back to organizations that support individuals that live within our area. Please see below for the necessary policies and procedures for donations.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR SUBMITTING A REQUEST
• All donation requests must be submitted online. Written, call, fax and email requests are no longer accepted by Wyoming Disposal Systems.
• The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
• Your request for a donation item must be received by Wyoming Disposal Systems in at least 60 days prior to the day your organization needs the equipment and/ or service.
• A final decision will be communicated up to 30 days before the first event date.
• Your non-profit organization must have 501(c) (3) tax-exempt status.
• You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered (if you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form).
• It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation item. Rather, Wyoming Disposal Systems donation of equipment and/or service should be an added element to your event.
• Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines.
• Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
• Individual or Private Pursuits
• Political Parties, Associations & Representatives of Advocacy Groups
• Organizations that Discriminate by Race, Creed, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Religion or National Origin, Disability or Veteran Status
• Research Projects
• Advertising and Promotion
• Private or family foundations